Caterpillar Electronic Technician On-Highway Software, Refurbished Panasonic CF-31 & Interface
Panasonic CF-31 Toughbook
- Refurbished CF31 (no dings or scratches) w/ Intel Core i5
- 2.4 GHz Intel i5 Processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 128GB Solid State Hard Drive
- 32 bit Win 7
- 13.1 XGA Daylight Touchscreen Screen
- 1 year warranty
Standard DrewLinQ® Interface Kit
The Kit for Complete RP1210 Support includes:
- DrewLinQ® device
- 6/9 Deutsch Y Cable
- Volvo 2013+ Cable
- Crossover Cable
- USB Cable
CAT ET Software Subscription (On-Highway)
Caterpillar Electronic Technician (Cat ET) is diagnostic software required to communicate, diagnose and service electronically controlled Caterpillar engines and machines. When connected to an Electronic Control Module (ECM), a technician has the ability to diagnose existing and potential problems, configure the product, and obtain data for analysis.
CAT ET Features:
- Displays parameter status
- Displays active diagnostics
- Clear and view logged diagnostics
- Performs diagnostic tests
- Print reports and diagnostic results
- Perform calibrations
- Displays current totals information, i.e. fuel consumption, operating hours, etc.
- Integration to help files
- Creates engine warranty reports
Software license requires annual renewal.
Diesel Diagnostic Equipment was founded in 1999 on the principal of providing quality diagnostic equipment to the professional medium & heavy-duty truck technicians.