Factory Detroit Diesel Standard software installed & authorized onto a refurbished Panasonic CF-31 computer. The computer is in “new” or “like new” condition, no dings or scratches.
- Refurbished CF31 (no dings or scratches) w/ Intel Core i5
- 2.4 GHz Intel i5 Processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 128GB Solid State Hard Drive
- 32 bit Win 7
- 13.1 XGA Daylight Touchscreen Screen
- 1 year warranty
- DiagnosticLink™ is a computer-based diagnostic software for Detroit™ powertrain and Freightliner™ Cascadia™ vehicle systems. It can display ECU information, diagnostic fault codes, troubleshooting information, instrumentation and run service routines*. This version includes the abilty to edit & reprogram the ECU**.
*Certain features are available for authorized users only
** Reprogramming requires the purchase of reprogram file
Users can use DiagnosticLink Standard to:
- View information about the connected ECUs
- Perform standard fault code operations
- Perform traditional and advanced troubleshooting
- Read variable values in real time and display them graphically.
- Configure and manage parameters
- Perform service routines
- Play back logs of all connected activity.
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
- Reduce reprogramming times with direct (wired) USB connection
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- CAN – J1939 / CAN125 / CAN250 / CAN500 / CAN1000
- 2nd CAN – J1939 / CAN125 / CAN250 / CAN500 / CAN1000
- Automatic bit rate detection for both CAN channels
- J1587 / J1708
- ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141)
- ATEC 160 (160 baud)
- Light Emitting Diodes show power, data and fault detection
Diesel Diagnostic Equipment was founded in 1999 on the principal of providing quality diagnostic equipment to the professional medium & heavy-duty truck technicians.
All product and company names/logos are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.