Detroit Diesel Standard Software with Panasonic CF-31 Laptop
CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
All of our computers meet or exceed manufacturer’s required processing speeds. Don’t settle for a computer that can’t get the job done.
Our Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Kit comes stock with the ultra-fast, ultra-durable Panasonic CF-31 Toughbook computer and Detroit DDEC Software.
Software and drivers are installed, configured, and ready to go when it arrives at your location.
These units will not ship immediately. It generally takes 48 hours to get a computer ready to ship.
Factory Detroit Diesel Standard software installed & authorized onto a refurbished Panasonic CF-31 computer. The computer is in “new” or “like new” condition, no dings or scratches.
- Refurbished CF31 (no dings or scratches) w/ Intel Core i5
- 2.4 GHz Intel i5 Processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 128GB Solid State Hard Drive
- 32 bit Win 7
- 13.1 XGA Daylight Touchscreen Screen
- 1 year warranty
- DiagnosticLink™ is a computer-based diagnostic software for Detroit™ powertrain and Freightliner™ Cascadia™ vehicle systems. It can display ECU information, diagnostic fault codes, troubleshooting information, instrumentation and run service routines*. This version includes the abilty to edit & reprogram the ECU**.
*Certain features are available for authorized users only
** Reprogramming requires the purchase of reprogram file
Users can use DiagnosticLink Standard to:
- View information about the connected ECUs
- Perform standard fault code operations
- Perform traditional and advanced troubleshooting
- Read variable values in real time and display them graphically.
- Configure and manage parameters
- Perform service routines
- Play back logs of all connected activity.