DPA5 – Dual CAN, USB/BlueTooth
The Dearborn Group DPA5 is a RP1210 and J2534 compliant interface complements OEM software by providing service bay technicians with dealer level diagnostics and reprogramming functionality. Any aftermarket software that is RP1210 or J2534 compliant that uses a DPA 5 protocol can be used with the DPA 5.
- The DPA5 is the most rugged Dual CAN RP1210 / J2534 Vehicle Datalink Adapter available.
- 2-year warranty
- Patented screw-in USB cable eliminates loose connections
- Supports most OEM RP1210 and J2534 diagnostic/reflashing applications.
- Includes a free diagnostics application that supports light-through-heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. Allows technician to retrieve non-proprietary codes w/o factory software)
- DPA5 Data Module
- USB Cable
- 6 Pin & 9 Pin Cable
- Carry Case
It has been thoroughly tested and validated for coverage on these systems:
- Allison DOC
- Bendix ACOM
- Caterpillar Electronic Technician (On-Highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- Cummins PowerSpec
- Dana Diagnostic Tool
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- GM GDS2
- Isuzu IDSS II
- Mack VCADS/Tech Tool
- Navistar Diamond Logic Builder (DLB)
- Navistar HeRo (Health Report software)
- Navistar ServiceMaxx (J1939) (J1708)
- Navistar Engine Diagnostics (NED)
- Paccar Davie Software
- Volvo VCADS/Tech Tool
- WABCO Toolbox
- ZF-Meritor TransSoft
Standards and Protocol Support
The standards and protocols supported by the DPA 5 are continuously maintained by our team of experts. DG staff members are actively involved in the Truck Maintenance Council’s (TMC) RP1210 and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J2534 committees. This enables DG to say up to date with the standards and provide fleets with the best possible solutions to meet their diagnostic and reprogramming needs.
- 2 Dual Wire CAN Channels (J1939/CAN/ISO15765)
- J1708 / J1587
- ISO14230 / KWP2000
- J1850 VPW
- Single Wire CAN / J2411
Diesel Diagnostic Equipment was founded in 1999 on the principal of providing quality diagnostic equipment to the professional medium & heavy-duty truck technicians.
All product and company names/logos are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.