CAT ET Software
Caterpillar Electronic Technician (Cat ET) is diagnostic software used by Caterpillar dealers. It’s required to communicate, diagnose and service electronically controlled Caterpillar engines and machines. When connected to an ECM, a technician has the ability to diagnose existing and potential problems, configure the product, and obtain data for analysis. If you’re working on Caterpillar engines, this is the “go to” software. Not only does it make it easier to hire top notch technicians but it makes it easier to impress paying customers………………and bring them in.
CAT ET Features:
- Displays parameter status
- Displays active diagnostics
- Clear and view logged diagnostics
- Performs diagnostic tests
- Print reports and diagnostic results
- Perform calibrations
- Displays current totals information, i.e. fuel consumption, operating hours, etc.
- Integration to help files
- Creates engine warranty reports
Includes a 12 month subscription.
Subscription requires annual renewal.