- Isuzu IDSS Diagnostic Software (Includes 6 months free updates)
- NPR (gas & diesel)*
- NQR /NRR*
- FSR / FTR / FVR*
- 4HK-1 Duramax engine*
- 6HK-1 Duramax engine*
* Also covers GMC & Chevrolet equivalent trucks
Diagnoses these systems:
- ECM (engine control module)
- TCM (transmission control module)
- ABS (anti-lock brake system)
- BCM (body control module)
Allows technicians to:
- Reset injector codes into the ECM when injectors are replaced (2008+)
- Reprogram ECM units (all ECM files are in your computer)
- Adjust idle speed (6HK engine only)
- Control emergency engine shutdown due to:
- Engine temperature
- Oil pressure
- Oil level
- Coolant level
- Engine overspeed
- High exhaust temperature
- High EGR temperature
- PTO set-up control **
- Adjust vehicle limit
- Exhaust brake mode adjust to:
- Latch position
- Cruise control options
- Lock-out (driver cannot engage)
- Minimum speed
- Maximum speed
- Relaxed cruise control (allows speed to vary by 5 mph to minimize transmission wear)
- Engage/disengage engine oil change lamp
- PTO set-up control **
- Stationary operation
- Mobile operation
- Remote PTO operation including speed adjustment
- Allow DPF regeneration while using PTO
- View fault codes & assist links to wire diagrams & fault code solving procedures
- View Service Manuals
- View Wire Diagrams
- View Technical Service Bulletins
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
- Allows for 24/7 download of latest Isuzu Truck updates on ECM updates, latest TSBs, file changes and more (with active subscription)
Isuzu 4H and 6H Engine ECM Parameters
- Stationary Preset PTO: One of three power take off modes used to allow up to four preset engine speeds in Park or Neutral
- Stationary Variable PTO: One of three power take off modes used to allow up to four preset engine speeds in Park or Neutral
- Mobile Variable PTO: One of three power take off modes used to allow variable engine speeds in and out of gear and with or without vehicle speed.
- High Idle Switch Option PTO (6H Only): This option allows raising the engine speed designated to aid in faster engine warm-up using a dash mounted switch.
- High Idle Switch Engine Speed (6H Only): The preset engine speed for the High Idle Switch Option PTO.
- PRO Standby Speed: The engine speed used to notify the driver just after the PTO main switch has been turned ON. This speed can also be used to operate the PTO.
- PTO Max Engine Speed: Maximum allows engine speed in PTO mode regardless of accelerator pedal input.
- PTO Max Vehicle Speed: Maximum vehicle speed allowed in PTO mode.
- PTO Engage Relay: This feature alllows the control of a relay in PTO mode when certain adjustablee parameters have been met.
- PTO Max Engage Speed: Maximum engine speed for PTO hydraulic pump protection which ensures the PTO Engage Relay has energized before allowing the engine speed to be raised.
- PTO Feedback: An input used for PTO hydraulic pump protection which ensures the PTO Engage Relay has energized before allowing the engine speed to be raised.
- PTO Engine Shutdown with Circuit Input: A safety feature which allows the engine to return to base idle speed when a circuit is grounded in PTO mode.
- PTO Shutdown Vehicle Speed: A safety feature which turns OFF the PTO Engage Relay above the programmed vehicle speed.
- PTO Engine Shutdown Time Delay: The time between when the Engine Shutdown input iss detected and the engine actually shuts down.
- Disable Cab Controls: An option to disable the cruise control switches and accelerator pedal inside the cab in PTO mode.
- Disable Cab Controls with Circuit Input: An option to disable the cruise control switches and accelerator pedal inside the cab in PTO mode with the disable cab control circuit switched to ground.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration in PTO: Allows Diesel Particulate Filter regeneration in Mobile Variable PTO mode.
- PTO Brake/Clutch Override: Allows continuous PTO engine speed control with the brake pedal applied, which normally would cancel PTO.
- Park Brake PTO Enable: An option to need the park brake enabled in order to raise the engine speed beyond the PTO Standby Speed.
- PTO Set Speed: The first preset engine speed in Stationary Preset PTO mode when the cruise control set/resume switch is depressed.
- PTO Resume Speed: The second preset engine speed in Stationary Preset PTO mode when the cruise control resume/accel switch is depressed.
- PTO Increase RPM Rate: The engine speed increase amount in Stationary or Mobile Variable PTO mode when the cruise set/coast
- PTO Reduce RPM Rate: The engine speed decrease amount in stationary or mobile variable PTO mode when the cruise set/coast switch is depressed.
- PTO Accel RPM Rate: The rate at which the engine speed changes when using the cruise control or remote switches.
- Remote PTO Set/Resume Switches: This option enables the use of the Remote PTO Set/Resume Switches for both Variable PTO modes.
- Remote PTO Set Speed AB Switches: This option enables the use of the Remote PTO Set AB Switches for the Stationary Preset Mode.
- Remote PTO Set Speed A: This is the preset engine speed in Stationary Preset PTO mode when the remote Set Speed A switch is depressed.
- Remote PTO Set Speed B: This is the preset engine speed in Stationary Preset PTO mode when the remote Set Speed B switch is depressed.
- Remote PTO Throttle: This option enables the use of a throttle type potentiometer to vary engine speed in all PTO modes.
- Remote PTO Throttle 0%: This indicates the lower voltage limit for the throttle potentiometer at the minimum or 0% throttle position.
- Remote PTO Throttle 100%: This indicates the upper voltage limit for the throttle potentiometer at the maximum or 100% throttle position.
- Remote PTO Throttle Max Engine Speed: Maximum allowed engine speed when using Remote PTO throttle regardless of accelerator pedal input.
- PTO Operation Hours Reset (6H Only): The function resets the logged engine running hours while in PTO mode.
Diesel Diagnostic Equipment was founded in 1999 on the principal of providing quality diagnostic equipment to the professional medium & heavy-duty truck technicians.
All product and company names/logos are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.