The Best Remote Diagnostic Tool Available!
Service trucks often need diagnostic capabilities. Identifying diagnostic issues, performing basic repairs, and having the ability to initiate a manual diesel particulate filter regeneration and reset is of the utmost importance. The MaxiSys CV is the perfect solution. Comprehensive diagnostics for over 126 brands of vehicles and components combined with crucial bi-directional testing and maintenance capabilities for DPF emission systems all in one easy-to-use tool make the MaxiSys MS906CV the choice for your service truck needs. With the integrated VCI you will eliminate excess hardware – which means less to damage and less to lose.
- Diagnostic coverage for over 126 brands of vehicles and components
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Manual Regeneration and Reset capabilities for all class 2 and above diesel engines
- Includes Total Care Lifetime Warranty Program
The MaxiSys MS906CV is an affordable OE-level diagnostics scan tool with an 8” HD touch screen. The MaxiSys MS906CV efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis for all of your heavy duty needs.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 North American, Asian, and European vehicles
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, and more.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven fixes.
Coach, RV, & Transit
Medium & Heavy Duty
Why Go With the Autel MaxiSys CV?
The Maxisys CV offers all makes coverage with OEM bi-directional tests and parameter resets to technicians. The Autel MaxiSys CV replaces the need for OEM software for over 60 brands of trucks and components and includes thousands of bi-directional tests and parameter resets.
What Can the Autel MaxiSys CV Do?
The MaxiSys CV provides detailed fault code information, look up codes, FMIs, and gives you the ability to clear codes.
Can It Do More?
Yes, the MaxiSys CV includes over 2000 bi-directional tests and parameter resets including DPF regeneration, cylinder cut out tests, road set speeds, and literally thousands of others on over 60 brands of vehicles.
Can the Autel MaxiSys CV Reprogram Electronic Controls?
No, due to the respective OEM’s limitations of providing the needed information and security concerns, this function is not included.
Is an Internet Connection Required to Use the Autel MaxiSys CV?
No, the MaxiSys CV tool has full functionality offline. An internet connection is not needed.
MaxiSys Warranty and Update Information
One of the great things about the MaxiSys CV is that it doesn’t force you to renew each year like almost every other software. Instead of renewing every year, you have the option to purchase a 1-year update that will also extend your warranty.
As an example, if 5 years from now you have several brand new trucks added to your fleet, all you would have to do is purchase the 1-year update. This will allow you to get the latest coverage and start working on them with the MaxiSys CV.